Thank you for visiting our site. If you’d like more information on how you can help, just read on. If you would like to refer a child in need, click here to contact us.
Ways you can help:
1. You can contribute any amount to the foundation. Your P100.00 can buy supplies for our different beneficiaries. These are supplies such as Braille writer materials, Braille papers, books, bibles, Magna Carta for disabled etc. We also have donation cans in all the Maxi Group of stores namely, Maxibear, Maxitoylab and Maxiworks. You can also issue a check to Gabriel Symphony Foundation Inc.
2. Donors can also sponsor the full operation of a cleft lip of one child on the average cost of about P9,000.00. This covers medicines, lab tests and miscellaneous expenses such as food and transportation of the parents. Since we do the operations in PGH, the hospitalization and doctors’ fees are free. A cleft palate is more costly and so far we estimate it at P12,000.00.
3. You and your friends can organize and pool your resources to raise P9,000 for one cleft lip operation of one child to help them have a brighter smile. Donors can likewise donate for an artificial eyes for only P2,000 per eye and hearing aids for only P9,000 per to our beneficiaries.
4. You and your friends can also donate clothes, toys or books for our less fortunate children.
5. You can volunteer your time to visit the children in the hospital, and read to them stories, play with them or just offer their parents moral support.
6. You can likewise sponsor events for the special children of Alabang Elementary School.
7. You can join our fund raising events.
If you would like more information about a child who needs your help, our upcoming projects and plans, send us your contact numbers and a message and we will get back to you.